If InvisibleHand isn't appearing as-expected, please follow the attached troubleshooting steps:
First, please visit this page and confirm that InvisibleHand still is not appearing. If you see the InvisibleHand alert box at the top right of your page, then PriceBlink is working properly.
If the bar doesn't appear, do you see the InvisibleHand flashlight in the grey space to the right of your address bar?
If not, check to see if InvisibleHand is still active by:
- Click on the menu button and choose "Add-Ons". The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the Extensions panel.
- You should see a button next to InvisibleHand (indicating that it is enabled)
Assuming InvisibleHand is still active, but not working, please make sure your Privacy Settings aren't causing a problem.
- Click on the menu button and choose "Preferences"
- Choose "Privacy"
- Under History, make sure "Remember History" is selected.
- Restart your browser as instructed and see if the toolbar appears on this page
If that doesn't fix the problem, please disable the add-on and then re-enable it. Then, try this page and seeing if the toolbar appears.
Finally, if that doesn't work, it's possible that one of your other extensions is causing the issue. Please disable your other extensions and re-enable them one-by-one to identify the conflicting add-on.