InvisibleHand is now available for iOS. If you've installed the iOS app and activated it in Safari, it should automatically compare prices and apply coupons during checkout. You can see if it's enabled by going to this page in Safari on your iOS device.
If the verification is not successful, you'll need to make sure the InvisibleHand extension has been properly activated.
- Open the "Settings" app on your iOS device.
- Scroll down to "Safari" and tap
- Within the Safari Settings tap "Extensions"
- Tap on "InvisibleHand"
- Make sure that InvisibleHand is Enabled.
- Under "Permissions" make sure "Allow" is selected.